Bespoke Corporate eLearning
Last year more people than ever before turned to programmes such as Zoom or MS Teams to connect online and continue working and studying. In April 2020, nearly 47% of the UK working population did some sort of work at home and more people than ever before have begun to use the Internet and technology in their everyday working and education life.
Education, historically, has always been classroom-based. The recent pandemic has overhauled training and education, bespoke online learning and training solutions are now on the rise.
Trade Skills 4U launch bespoke corporate eLearning
Over the last 12 months, we have created a new department within our Education team wholly dedicated to the delivery and creation of bespoke corporate eLearning. Whatever your requirements we can build the right training for you.
Why choose our corporate eLearning
- Our eLearning Development team consists not only of designers but also qualified teachers with many years of teaching experience. For this reason, the team are able to build truly captivating yet effective corporate eLearning training solutions.
- Corporate eLearning allows full flexibility to learn at your own pace and time. This can reduce business downtime allowing you to train your staff effectively and with minimum business disruption.
- We listen! Our team will sit down with you to go through the requirements with multiple review stages including an initial bespoke storyboard to showcase the look and feel.
- We can white label the corporate eLearning course to provide a seamless experience to your staff
- No job is too big or small! Our pricing structure can be per head or per product allowing you to control costs and price your project accordingly.
- We can take care of everything! From enrolling your students, keeping track of their progress to assessments we will take the stress out of corporate training.
- We can host everything internally onto our servers or we can send you the SCORM package for you to upload into your Learning Management System (LMS).
- We are working closely with awarding bodies to offer Remote Online examinations - please read this blog for more information
Do you need to find out more?
Please contact Paul Fatkin email@example.com or 07719 321261 for more information.
Still want more about what we do in general then check out:
- All our electrical courses
- Courses for beginners
- Courses for experienced electricians
- Electrical Apprenticeships