- Statutory and non-statutory requirements relating to electrical installation design, construction management and verification
- The electrical installation design, construction and commissioning process
- BS 7671 requirements relating to electrical installation design
- Design and verification procedures for single and poly phase electrical installations
- Fundamental principles for the design and installation of associated protective systems relating to electrical installations
- Factors that affect choice of alternative energy sources and environmental technologies used within electrical installation design
You will need to prove competence in these subjects via a set assignment and a written exam.