We currently have the following jobs available at Trade Skills 4U
Electrical Tutor / Electrical Instructor / Senior Electrical Tutor and IV
- Bristol and Durham – Contract tutors for regular courses
We are also interested in receiving teaching applications for the centres below:
- Leeds, Warrington, Crawley (Gatwick)
- Coventry - Permanent teaching roles
Tradeskills4u are the UK's no1 electrical training company and specialise in teaching adults electrical installation. Our stduents typically self fund their courses and as such are keen to learn from the best in the business. We are currently growing and looking for talented electrical tutors and trainers to join our team. We would love to hear from experienced electrical tutors who are passionate about teaching and electrical installation. We are also interested in hearing from electricians looking to move into a teaching role.
- A friendly supportive team environment.
- A competitive salary
- A pension scheme
- On the job training programme
- Opportunities for personal and career development
Required Skills and Experience
- A positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Electrical Installation Experience (hands on)
- A willingness to continue self development
- A passion for helping students achieve
Ideal but not essential:
- Previous Experience as an Electrical Tutor / Electrical Trainer
- PTLLS and A1 Assessor qualifications (Not essential as we can help you achieve this)
- A sense of humour (Not essential but very handy)
If you are interested in our electrical tutor jobs then please get in touch as we'd love to here from you.
Contact Human Resources on firstname.lastname@example.org.