Armed Forces Resettlement Training Courses
Trade Skills 4U have a long affinity with the armed forces with many service leavers choosing us for training over the years. Our belief in the services has led us to carve our own path in order to support those affected by their time spent in the military and we have some ex-servicemen among our great team here at Trade Skills 4U.
We are the ideal choice for anyone looking for resettlement courses, and this is why:
We are ELC registered (No. 3751)
We are ELC registered so you can use your enhanced learning credits for any of our resettlement courses which result in a nationally recognised qualification at Level three or above on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF). To find out more about the scheme visit www.enhancedlearningcredits.com.
Enhanced learning credits apply to the following electrical courses:
Courses for beginners or allied trades that form part of our Step 1 Course package:
- 5 Day - Part P Domestic Electrical Installers Course (City & Guilds 2393)
- 1 Day - Part P Domestic Electrical Installers Course (City & Guilds 2393)
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations Course (City & Guilds 2382-18)
Courses that form part of our electrical diploma course package:
Other skills that can be added to the above courses or for experienced electricians:
- EV Car Charging Point Installer Course (C&G 2919)
- PAT Testing Course (City & Guilds 2377-77
- Electrical Design and Installation Course (City & Guilds 2396)
- Advanced and Periodic Inspection & Testing (C&G 2391-52)
Don’t forget you can apply your credits to different courses that make up our electrical installer packages. For more information speak to a course advisor today on 01293 529777.
We are constantly growing our range of courses so check back to see what else is eligible.