Yesterday we held our first FREE 17th Edition amendment 1 seminar; a seminar designed to cover the regulation changes that were published 1 July 2011 for those who have already completed their City & Guilds 2382 17th Edition course.
The seminar, which could have easily been quite hard to listen for anyone on a Wednesday evening, was made very enjoyable by our valued instructors, James Deans and Andy Hay-Ellis. This combined with a great collection of both present and past customers has hopefully inspired customers for the future.
The event was held in our renewable centre on Royce Road, 100 yards from our specialist electrical centre in Crawley, West Sussex and delved into the major changes reflected in the amendment 1 such as:
• Section 444 – Measures against Electromagnetic Disturbances
• Section 534 – Devices for Protection against Overvoltage (surge protection devices)
• Section 710 - Medical Locations
• Section 729 – Operating or Maintenance Gangways
• Changes to the periodic inspection report
• Changes to Fuse Standards
Next week, we will holding our second and final seminar next Wednesday 24th August at 6.30pm, and for those who are interesting in attending – we have extended our capacity to make sure everyone who is interested in these changes, can benefit from our last FREE seminar.