As of the 22nd February 2022 we have relaxed many social distancing rules in centre but we still ask anyone who tests positive with COVID not to attend our centres until they have received 2 negative lateral flow tests.
We will always base our social distancing rules on the current situation and government guidance so please be aware that these measures can change as time progresses. We have worked very hard during lockdown to ensure we have suitable measures in place so that our customers and staff can work in a safe environment. We are lucky to be blessed with large workshops and classrooms which can easily accommodate reduced numbers of students spaced out at a safe distance.
Whilst we have put numerous measures in place above all we ask our customers to use common sense when in our centres and respect the rules. Some of the key measures we have taken are as follows:
What we are asking our customers to do
- Do not attend if you if you test positive for COVID
- Please use our hand sanitising stations in centres and wash hands regularly
- Please wipe down equipment after final use (we provide the wipes)
- Please bring your own PPE if you can (gloves, face masks or googles)
- Bring your own food and drink
- Take breaks in cars if possible to reduce usage of communal areas
We still operate a number of common sense measures
- Exam and Practical class sizes set according to size of room
- Seating in classes and exams has been spaced out
- We have bought PPE for you to use (Gloves, facemasks and googles)
- Regular cleaning schedule
- We will continue to use Virtual Classroom for theory classes
- Alcohol wipes to disinfect equipment before and after use provided
When you attend you will find we have really thought this through and you will feel safe in the environment we have provided. We can not stress enough that we do require your cooperation and common sense in order to make these measures work. The current situation evolves day by day and we will respond to the government guidelines as they are updated.