Electrical Courses for Kent
We provide a huge range of electrician courses for candidates from all over Kent and the South East from our Gatwick based training centres. Being located 2 minutes south of the airport gives candidates from Kent and the South East easy access by car and road to the UK’s leading Electrical Training specialists.
We have two centres based just 100 yards from each other. The first is focused purely on delivering electrical courses and the second is a specialist renewable energy training centre with a full size training roof for solar PV installations. Both centres benefit from the latest technology both in terms of workshops and classrooms.
We have numerous students and instructors that travel to us from Kent every day, generally speaking it is easiest to travel by car but there are also a number of train routes that will get you here too.
See map and directions below:
Travelling from Kent
Most students from Kent tend to travel her by Car, however you can get here by train too.
If you are traveling from Kent by car most customers travel up the M20, M26 and join the M25. From their you simply need to join the M23 soutbound. Or you can simply travel cross country and join the M23. From the m23 take junction 10 and follow the signs to the Manor Royal Estate. If you are travelling from Tunbridge Wells you can travel west on the A264 and it will bring you almost all the way here.
If you are travelling from Kent by train we would recommend travelling to Gatwick Airport. This can be reached in 2 ways:
1. Travel into London and then down the main Brighton line
2. If your station is on the Gatwick to Hastings line you can simply get the train straight here
Once you get to Gatwick you can jump on the No. 10 bus which runs every 7 minutes and takes 5 minutes to get here. Alight at the Fleming Way bus stop and you will be right outside our electrical centre.
Why Train with us?
1. We are an electrical and renewable energy training specialist.
2. We are the UK's No.1 C&G electrical trainer
3. We have state of the art facilities
4. We have excellent pass rates and a proven track record in delivering the more difficult electrical qualifications.
5. Superb tutors & a professional team. Fully qualified in teaching as well as years on the tools!
6. We have a friendly & supportive training environment. We are above all a customer focused company dedicated to your success.
Pay Us a Visit
Still not sure? Why not pay us a visit. We have an open door policy and will be happy to give you a tour. There is no pressurised sales pitch and you are free to book as and when you choose.