We are the UK's leading electrical training company. We have some of the best electrical instructors and are very proud of our pass rates. This is why we can offer something that none of our competitors would consider - a cast-iron guarantee, that if you don't pass your 18th Edition course, we'll return your course fees!
We can do this because we know how good we are at what we do - and so you can be sure that choosing Trade Skills 4U as your electrical training provider is the right choice!
Of course an amazing offer like this comes with a few conditions, but they are very simple indeed.
- You must attend all of your course days in full and properly participate as defined by Trade Skills 4U.
- Your English language should be to a minimum level equivalent to Functional Skills Level 2. Essentially this means you should be fluent in English to the same level as expected on an Electrical Apprenticeship (We may test this if in doubt).
- The money back guarantee is not applicable to course packages, online courses, or if you have received a contribution to the cost of your course from sources such as ELC credits, 24+ Loans, Pay4Later Loans or Government back grants or funding.
- You will be required to take one re-sit within 6 months if you fail the online exam. This is charged at £65.
- Offer valid on bookings made from the 24/10/2013 onwards.
- You must prove that you meet the entry requirements for the course. In particular this means you must produce a certificate to show you have the 17th edition with the 3rd amendment for our Update course.
- This guarantee does not cover online e-learning courses.