Here at Trade Skills 4U we strive to market leaders in all we do. The includes our website and our customer experience. That is why we have just relaunched our website with a number of improvements to help customer clearly understand what is covered in their training and easily find a course that is relevant to them. We are also working very hard on bringing our customers a dedicated customer portal that will allow you manage your training with us online.
The website went live on the 05/08/2020 and the improvements are as follows:
- Clearer navigation (Especially on desktop navigation)
- Updated course finder
- Improved display of our 4 steps process
- Updated How to Become an electrician content
- Clearer Course content
- Improved Booking Functionality (Going live shortly)
We will be tying our website into a full service Learning Management System which will vastly improve your experience when booking with us. Once live users will be able to:
- Book online and create an account
- Find all details of their training in the portal
- Make payments for course pending
- Access E-Learning, Virtual classes and course materials all in 1 place
- Manage their own training program and register for specific classes
- Companies will find it much easier to book multiple delegates onto courses
Ultimately we are focused on improving our customer experience both in the classroom and at home be that in a virtual class, e-learning class or just when you want to manage your training. We will announce further details shortly so watch this space for more information.